Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dragon Ball Evolution Sucks!!





























just last night, i watched the new movie, 'Dragon Ball Evolution' with my housemates.. let me first tell u.. i am an all time fan of Dragon Ball manga.. the characters are cool.. the storylines are great.. the moves are awesome.. it is the inspiration of all shounen manga that we can see nowadays.. it is the first and the best manga series that i've ever read.. i can say i grew up with Dragon Ball..

before watching the movie, i was really excited.. the fact of watching all my favourite characters come to life thrilled me.. but after spending 1 hour and a half, i have a confession to make.. I HATE IT!! or more like I DESPISE THAT MOVIE!!.. there's nothing but curses coming out of my mouth while watching it.. my heart was full with rage..

AND WHY IS THAT??

the use of special effects are awesome and plausible.. but that doesn't change the fact.. the storyline were are all messed up.. the plot is weak.. the characters were manipulated.. and the actors sucked!! they have destroyed every details and foundation of Dragon Ball..

what dissappoint me the most is how they recreate the characters.. since when Goku is such a high school loser? he didn't even went to high school.. Goku is a pure-hearted boy.. he wont get hots over any girl.. Picolo controls Saiya?? u gotta be kidding me.. to list down all the altered stuffs is going to take me all day..

how can they expect millions of Dragon Ball's die hard fans to watch the movie and stay quiet about it.. sure, probably they've paid Akira Toriyama to shut it.. but he dont need to open his mouth cause millions of other critics are having the time of their life.. Dragon Ball Evolution has nothing to do with the original Dragon Ball.. it was done only to gain profit from clueless viewers.. really glad i watched it for free..

Dragon Ball Evolution is a disgrace to all of us Dragon Ball fans.. from the ranking A to F, i'd give it a G.. but i had quite a laugh watching it so i upgraded it to F.

Now this is what Dragon Ball is all about:

3 comments:

SriverMD said...

totally agreed...goku in Dragon ball evo sucks sooo ^_^-^&* hard...whaaat?goku falls in love?whaaat?goku goes to school?whaaaat?Goku masturbates?whhhatt?ROFL...lolll....suck it..james wong...plz stop making movies..you're such a disgrace... to all human beings and mother nature..

syai_mania2000 said...

totally agree w u man.. eat my foot, james wong..

naqiubex said...

haha damn right
I ain't gonna watch it even if I have the time